Relationships

 

What about relationships?
人際關係呢?


You won’t have to guess as much anymore!
您不必再猜測太多了!


It will be instinctive and intuitive.
這將是本能和直覺的。

 

Future Potential Reasoning will be lightning fast, and you won’t even know you have it, except that you will think differently.
未來潛在推理會快如閃電,你甚至不會知道你擁有它,只是你會以不同的方式思考。


When you meet someone for the first time, there’s a protocol that Humans have.
當你第一次見到某人時,人類有一個協議。


There’s a small wall between the two of you that you have to work on and test and try.
你們倆之間有一堵小牆,你必須努力、測試和嘗試。

 

All this, to see if another person could possibly [become] your partner.
所有這一切,都是為了看看另一個人是否有可能 [成為] 你的夥伴。

 

What if, instead, you were able to look inside and see the God in them first?
相反,如果你能夠先看清內心,先看到他們身上的神,那會怎樣?


What if you could recognize past relationships?
如果你能認出過去的關係怎麼辦?


That’s intuitive Akashic Remembrance at its best!
這是最好的直觀阿卡西紀錄!

 

It’s coming.
它來了。


The very way you greet each other, what you can see within each other, and the ability to love one another, will almost be an open book to both of you.
你們互相問候的方式,你們在彼此身上看到的東西,以及彼此相愛的能力,對你們倆來說幾乎都是一本打開的書。

 

It’s all going to eventually change, but I can’t tell you when.
這一切最終都會改變,但我不能告訴你什麼時候。

 

I can’t even tell you if you are going to be here in your current corporeal body.
我甚至無法告訴你、你是否會以你現在的肉體存在於此。

 

That’s up to you, or how fast you change things.
這取決於你,或者你改變事物的速度有多快。

 

But I can tell you, that this is what’s happening.
但我可以告訴你,這就是正在發生的事情。

 

~ KRYON
克里昂

 

 

文章來源:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/2023/03/relationships-kryon-via-lee-carroll.html

傳導:Lee Carroll

翻譯:Amber

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Amber 的頭像
    Amber

    慢思空間

    Amber 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()