Anxiety | Kryon via Lee Carroll

(Golden Age of Gaia)

by Lee Carroll, July 9, 2023, via email

 

Understand that much of the anxiety and uneasiness you feel has to do with the evolution that is going on inside.
要明白,你感到的大部分焦慮和不安都與內心正在發生的進化有關。

 

For those of you who have anxiety, fear, and uncertainty about the things you see around you, again, we tell you that the power of love can transform those feelings just as it did with grief.
對於那些對周圍事物感到焦慮、恐懼和不確定的人,我們再次告訴你,愛的力量可以改變這些感受,就像悲傷一樣。

 

If the intent is there and you stand up and claim the angel inside, the link will be there of transformation.
如果意圖在那裡,並且你站起來並聲稱裡面有天使,那麼轉變的鏈接就會在那裡。

 

It’s absolute. It has to be, you know.
這是絕對的。 一定是這樣,你知道。

 

You are the powerful one.
你是最強大的。

 

It is you who we are here to enable through your intent—intent that will transform the anxiety and give you peace.
我們在這裡是為了通過你的意圖來幫助你——意圖將改變焦慮並給你帶來平安


That’s what it’s about, is it not?
這就是它的意義,不是嗎?


The transformation ~ the alchemy of the Human spirit into joy and peace in situations that would not normally seem to be conducive to that attribute?
在通常看來不利於該屬性的情況下,將人類精神的煉金術轉化為歡樂與和平?

 

That’s how you know when you are starting to become enlightened.
這就是你如何知道自己何時開始開悟的方法。


Your body starts to change.
你的身體開始發生變化。


Did you know that?
你知道嗎?

 

When you are able to become peaceful in situations which used to be very dramatic and unsettling to you, you have just crossed an important bridge ~ the one which honors pure intent, and that is the catalyst for enlightenment.
當你能夠在過去非常戲劇性和令人不安的情況下變得平靜時,你就剛剛跨過一座重要的橋樑——這座尊重純粹意圖的橋樑,這是啟蒙的催化劑。

 

It represents the power of love at the highest level because it changes Human consciousness in a dramatic way.
它代表了最高層次的愛的力量,因為它以戲劇性的方式改變了人類的意識。

 

~ KRYON
~ 克里昂


From Kryon Book VII: Letters From Home, through Lee Carroll, the Original Kryon Channel (via gary@kryon.us)

 

 

 

文章來源:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/2023/07/anxiety-kryon-via-lee-carroll.html

傳導:Lee Carroll

翻譯:Amber

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Amber 的頭像
    Amber

    慢思空間

    Amber 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()