"現在是時候,認識你自己之所是"
Prayer
祈禱
God reveals himself in stillness,
for his call remains unheard in a noisy world.
神在平靜中彰顯自己,
因為祂的呼喚在嘈雜的世界中仍聞所未聞。
God gifts humanity with his love,
but not many are aware of that.
神賜予人類祂的愛,
但很少有人意識到這一點。
God’s grace can touch any human heart,
but the path into the light is still avoided by many.
神的恩典可以感動任何人的心,
但是許多人仍然避開了通往光明的道路。
God does all of this for you,
but it is up to you to realize that.
神為你做所有這一切,
但取決與你是否意識到這一點。
God loves you boundlessly,
but you decide if you reciprocate this love.
神無限地愛你,
但由你決定是否回報這種愛。
God and you are one, but this can only come true through your contemplation of life; because what separates spikes this awareness.
神和你是一,但這只有通過你對生活的沉思才能實現。因為分離會加深這種意識。
God will summon you on Judgment Day,
but it is your desire that will bring this about.
神會在審判日召喚你,
但這是由你的渴望帶來這一切。
God is everything and within everything,
and through your awareness of that, your human life gets more meaning.
神是一切,一切都在裡面,
通過意識到這一點,你的人生將獲得更多的意義。
With God you are everything and without HIM nothing. Because your home is timeless eternity, spaceless being,
the paradise you have come from.
有神,你就是一切,沒有祂,你什麼都不是。因為你的家是永恆與無線,你來自天堂。
God knows you and you know God.
神知曉你,你也知曉神。
It is time to re-acquaint with God here on earth.
現在是在地球上重新認識神的時候了。
It is time for you to recognize the will that has brought you here.
現在是時候讓你意識到將你帶到這裡的意願了。
It is time to realize who you are.
現在是時候意識到你是誰了。
Kindness and Love, Grace and Light.
慈悲與愛,恩典與光。
FROM THE REALMS OF BEING
文章來源:https://lichtweltverlag.at/en/2020/11/04/it-is-time/
傳導: Channeled by Jahn J Kassl 。 English edition by crystalflow translations
翻譯:Amber